NanoBio is a leader in the field of intranasal vaccines, and is positioned for success given our breakthrough vaccine adjuvant technology and our team of dedicated researchers. Our Ann Arbor, Michigan-based company is currently developing several, novel vaccines targeting respiratory, sexually transmitted and other diseases. We are always seeking experts in vaccine research, development and manufacturing that are passionate about their work and want to be a part of our growing, innovative team.
NanoBio offers challenging career opportunities, a competitive compensation package, and a close-knit, team-spirited environment comprised of talented professionals.
At NanoBio, our exceptional work environment is built on a foundation of key company values. Our employees embrace these key values and have an unfailing commitment to represent them in their daily work.
- Always act with unyielding integrity
- See change as an opportunity, not a threat
- Respect one another and have the self-confidence to be open to ideas and suggestions from anywhere
- Have enormous energy and have the ability to energize others
- Set aggressive goals, reward progress and embrace accountability
- Strive to make NanoBio more successful and more valuable as a company through every action we take and every decision we make
- Have fun doing what we do
Principal Scientist—Molecular Biologist / Virologist
We are seeking a talented and motivated molecular biologist / protein expression scientist with a background in virology. This individual will provide scientific expertise and technical guidance for the research and development of our innovative vaccine adjuvant platform. See the full list of job responsibilities »